I feel so good about it as
- Its my first portlet that i am creating for community. Glad to give back something to community
- First time I am using sourceforge.
This portlet has very limited functionality as of now.
What it has?
- Shows total users, organizations and communities in the system (2D and 3D pie charts)
- Show number of users in the organization (2D and 3D Pie chart)
- Number of users registered with system for current year(Bar chart)
- Shows distribution of assets in system(2D and 3D pie charts)
- These are basically the same charts that are listed in charts4j project page. They are static charts, but show the power of Google charts and Charts4j api.
- This portlet basically is an instanceable portlet. So you can create multiple instances of portlet on same page.
- Configuring is pretty much simple. You will see Configure button as soon as you add the portlet.
- Clicking on that you are provided with two step process of selecting the type of report and type of chart.
- Once you have done that you will be shown the chart.
- You can click on settings if you have configure permission, where you can set the report title, width and height of report.
- I want ideas to create new report types.
- Right now the color of the report is predefined too. It would be nice if that is configurable as well.
- Your comments to improve are very much welcome.